Re: [code] [textadept] Easy entry of ISO-Latin-1 characters with Textadept

From: Robert <rob.g.att.web.de>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 22:18:03 +0200

Hi Richard,

this is very neat (writing from Germany on a US keyboard)!
Some comments:
- Maybe it's better not to use a very standard key like Ctrl-Tab
(switch buffer) as an example, this might confuse people; ctrl-1 might
be an option and is not used in the default Textadept layout.
- You could use the actual Unicode chars in the code, I think.
local chars = {'ret', '',...
- Also, did you add a link to http://foicica.com/wiki/latin1 on the
wiki's main page? Otherwise it's hard to find.

I think I'll use something like this for typographic quotes. :-)

Robert