Re: [code] [textadept] Easy entry of ISO-Latin-1 characters with Textadept

From: Richard Philips <richard.philips.att.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 22:44:55 +0200

Hello Robert,

glad you like it !
But I would have thought that you would use
'Das Keyboard' (http://www.daskeyboard.com/ :-)

- in fact I use it as an entry in the context menu
   (so it is not bound to a key, but you are right:
    as an example, it is better to use Ctrl+1)

- Yes, I could use the actual UTF-8 encodings,
   but I try to put all my code in ASCII ;-)
   This could change: Textadept works very well with UTF-8

- There is a link in the 'Snippets' section on the main page.

Thank you for your comments!
I'll change the Wiki appropriately.

Richard