[code] [textadept] Block comments

From: Richard Philips <richard.philips.att.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2013 17:07:03 +0200

Hi,

I think I found a small (but annoying) error in block_comment
(textadept/modules/textadept/editing.lua)

After executing a block comment, the caret is on the wrong place.

I think the reason for that is that the variable 'pos' is local to the
for-loop used in the code.

In a similar situation I worked with a variable 'origin', defined as

    local origin = buffer.length - pos

(before executing the loop).

After the loop:

    pos = buffer.length - origin

brought the caret in the right position.

Richard