[code] Infrastructure request

From: Michael Richter <ttmrichter.att.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2013 10:48:35 +0800

On 1 June 2013 09:42, Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com> wrote:

> Textadept 6.6 is released from http://foicica.com/textadept

I'm working on a little project to give Textadept more visibility. One
thing that would be very nice for this project is to be able to
automatically download the latest stable Textadept without human
intervention.

Would it be possible for you to give alias URLs (symlink, URL rewrite,
whatever) like "
http://foicica.com/textadept/download/textadept_STABLE.win32.zip" or "
http://foicica.com/textadept/download/textadept_BETA.win32.zip" or their
ilk? This way my little project could just go straight to a known-good URL
that will always collect the latest version of Textadept (and could even
give the user a choice of stable vs. beta or some such).