[code] [textadept] Officially Supported Add-ons?

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 22:52:30 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

Over the years, many users have requested a number of features for
Textadept like tabs, regex searching, spell checking, etc. that I have
either flat out denied or put low on my priority list. I am exploring a
"paid add-ons" business model for these kinds of features that I do not
want to put in the official releases. Depending on the number of requests
for a particular feature, I may implement it as an officially supported
add-on and make it available separately for a nominal fee. If you have
such requests, please e-mail me or this list, so I can start gauging
interest and figure out how to proceed.