Re: [code] [textadept] Theming

From: Robert <rob.g.att.web.de>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 17:21:26 +0200

On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 9:32 PM, Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com> wrote:

>> I don't have these in the themes I posted the other day, they are just
>> called color.base01 etc. - I could change the color names though, but
>> in the green theme there is no red :-). Would you accept a patch that
>> changed the style in these lexers to styles that have the appropriate
>> colors in the default dark/light themes?
>
> Yes, I'd like to see what you come up with.

Attached a proposal for using styles instead of hard-coded colors in
the Markdown, Diff and D lexers.
I don't know D so I am not sure if there might be a better styling
choice for traits (Brian?), the other two look good with 'dark' and
'light' themes and are colored as the chosen styles are in the base16
themes.