Re: [code] [textadept] Theming

From: Brian Schott <briancschott.att.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 22:54:08 -0700

I'd suggest either the "label" or "constant" styles. In the older versions
of TA I used the "definition" style.

Side note: According to D's lexical standard these 'traits' and 'versions'
words are just plain identifiers. They're highlighted in the lexer because
it is useful to highlight the ones that are known to be supported by the
compiler. (It's more obvious when you've made a typo)