[code] [textadept] view questions

From: Benjamin Kober <k.o.b.e.r.att.web.de>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 10:28:31 +0200

Hi,

I've got some questions about views:

1. How to close the currently focused view? If I use view.unsplit a view
beneath the current view is closed and I don't know which one exactly.

2. Why can a view only be splitted twice?

3. Is it possible to move to the view on the right|left|above|under the
current focused view (and/or the current cursor position)?

Cheers, Benjamin