[code] Re: TA 6.6 beta issue

From: Ryan Pusztai <rpusztai.att.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 10:13:34 -0400

Hi,

On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 9:53 AM, Ryan Pusztai <rpusztai.att.gmail.com> wrote:

> I hate to also reply to my own email, but I found another bug. Empty
> ~/.textadept directory and Ubuntu 13.04 amd64
>
> 1. Open an untitled buffer
> 2. Press 'Ctrl + t'
> 3. TA closes/crashes immediately

I also found that when I have a "Message Buffer" open and double-click on a
work in a different view (I normally do this to select the word) it moves
my focus to the "Message Buffer". I am using an empty ~./textadept
directory just to make sure.

When I don't have the "Message Buffer" in a view, when I double-click the
cursor moves to the beginning of the current line.

--
Regards,
Ryan