Re: [code] [textadept] How to set "bright" ansi colors as background color in curses mode?

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 11:15:46 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Robert,

On Mon, 10 Jun 2013, Robert wrote:

> [snip]
>
> Another question,
> the default comment styling, bold black, is unreadable in this setup,
> also in the default Ubuntu terminal.
> Maybe this could be changed to yellow or something (if required for 8
> color terminals) or light_black (if possible)?

I just downloaded ubuntu 12.04 lts, opened the default terminal, set my
TERM to "xterm-256color", obtained ta 7.0 alpha, and ran the curses
version on a source file. Comments show up and I can read them. Granted
they are a slightly darker grey than the terminal background, but that was
what I was expecting.

You must be seeing something different?