Re: [code] [textadept] How to set "bright" ansi colors as background color in curses mode?

From: Robert <rob.g.att.web.de>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 16:29:17 +0200

Mitchell,

On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 3:36 PM, Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com> wrote:
>> After some searching ... I found the crucial setting: "Use bright
>> colors for bold text" in Terminal.app. With this setting it looks
>> good!
>> Maybe this could be added to the FAQ or installation notes - I don't
>> know how I missed this setting, maybe because I had a poorer
>> understanding of how the 'bold' colors were reused when creating the
>> terminal theme.
>

> Thanks for the note. I will add this to the FAQ. I wasn't expecting users to
> use the dark theme on OSX, heh.

The screenshot is with the white theme actually, I used a fresh test
account with default settings. Personally I use a dark theme.
I realized also, why I thought Ubuntu had the same term theme problem
- I had accessed a headless Ubuntu virtual machine, which of course
uses the OS X terminal settings.