[code] [textadept] GTK theme on OS X

From: Robert <rob.g.att.web.de>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2013 11:14:42 +0200

Hi,

I played around a bit with the GTK theming on OSX since the default
blue scrollbars look quite different from the OS default.
I'd suggest the attached patch for
Textadept.app/Contents/Resources/share/themes/Clearlooks/gtk-2.0/gtrc.
(And I think this time I got the diff order right, not the other way
around as in my last Go diff.)

The patch disables coloring of the scrollbar, leaving it in a simple
gray, and turns of the "arrow"-steppers at the ends of the scrollbars.