[code] [textadept] Python module - file after save syntax check

From: Robert <rob.g.att.web.de>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 12:16:00 +0200

Hi,

there is a bug in the Python module not showing the syntax error messages.
The error message looks like this:
File "test.py", line 11
    {
    ^
SyntaxError: unexpected EOF while parsing

Currently, the pattern expects "SyntaxError" to be at the beginning of
the error message

Attached are two patches, the first just fixes the matching
expression, the second (python-file-after-save-keep-position.patch)
introduces the following behaviour (and would be my preference for
inclusion):
- don't change the caret position
- if the line with the error is on screen, annotate there
- else, annotate on the current line, additionally display the line
number where the error was reported

For me it's often an extra quote or a missing paren which can be
reported as an error at the end of the document, which is why I prefer
not to jump to the error line immediately.