[code] [textadept] Proporsal: sam command language plugin

From: suharik <gleb.ax.sh.att.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 14:48:07 +0400

http://doc.cat-v.org/plan_9/4th_edition/papers/sam/
http://sam.cat-v.org/cheatsheet/

I want to implement analogue of sam command language for textadept text
editor.
Some benefits it could give:
- Structural regular expressions (for example, `,x/=.*$/s/ +/ /g` removes
duplicated spaces in every line after '=' symbol)
- Parallel commands (for example, you can replace every 'vi' by 'emacs' and
every 'emacs' by 'vi')
- Working with multiple files, advanced pipeline I/O and a lot or other
features. This is a very powerful thing.
- Finally, you can file/replace without annoying find/replace form

But I have some questions about API. How to create a text field for
commands?