[code] Textadept's internet presence

From: <khunter.att.lavabit.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 23:49:51 -0400 (EDT)

Hello everyone,

Recently, through a chance encounter on Reddit I found out about
Textadept. It was one of those "how did I not know about this" moments.
I'm glad there is a small but strong following -- I've checked out many of
the addons and third party modules available.

Anyhow, I figured I'd just alert you all to some other venues to discuss
Textadept if you haven't found them already:
Textadept Subreddit => http://www.reddit.com/r/Textadept/
Textadept IRC Channel => irc.freenode.net #textadept
Textadept Twitter => https://twitter.com/textadept
Textadept @ TextEditors Wiki =>
http://texteditors.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?TextAdept

If anyone has any more pages to add, please let me know. I may go through
and add Textadept to relevant editor comparison pages on Wikipedia and
such once I get some time to compile the information.

Anyway - hopefully with a little effort this project can become more
publicly visible, so more people like me can find Textadept.

Regards,
K. Hunter