Re: [code] Textadept's internet presence

From: Robert <rob.g.att.web.de>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 17:20:52 +0200

Hi,

thanks for the links. It's always great to see Textadept covered in new
sites and networks -- I run the Twitter account for Textadept, so I know
that it can take quite some time until such a thing gets noticed, but
there are definitely people who appreciate alternatives to the mailing
list or IRC...