Re: [code] Textadept's internet presence

From: akshat jiwan <akshat_fullmetal.att.yahoo.co.in>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 23:29:23 +0800 (SGT)

Hi guys, I agree that text adept needs to be more publicized. Moving the repository to git hub could prove to be beneficial. ________________________________ From: Robert <rob.g@web.de> To: code@foicica.com Sent: Tuesday, 23 July 2013 8:50 PM Subject: Re: [code] Textadept's internet presence Hi, thanks for the links. It's always great to see Textadept covered in new sites and networks -- I run the Twitter account for Textadept, so I know that it can take quite some time until such a thing gets noticed, but there are definitely people who appreciate alternatives to the mailing list or IRC... Cheers, Robert Am 7/19/13 5:49 AM, schrieb khunter@lavabit.com: > Hello everyone, > > Recently, through a chance encounter on Reddit I found out about > Textadept. It was one of those "how did I not know about this" moments. > I'm glad there is a small but strong following -- I've checked out many of > the addons and third party modules available. > > Anyhow, I figured I'd just alert you all to some other venues to discuss > Textadept if you haven't found them already: > Textadept Subreddit => http://www.reddit.com/r/Textadept/ > Textadept IRC Channel => irc.freenode.net #textadept > Textadept Twitter => https://twitter.com/textadept > Textadept @ TextEditors Wiki => > http://texteditors.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?TextAdept > > If anyone has any more pages to add, please let me know. I may go through > and add Textadept to relevant editor comparison pages on Wikipedia and > such once I get some time to compile the information. > > Anyway - hopefully with a little effort this project can become more > publicly visible, so more people like me can find Textadept. > > Regards, > K. Hunter > > -- You are subscribed to code@foicica.com. To change subscription settings, send an e-mail to code+help@foicica.com. To unsubscribe, send an e-mail to code+unsubscribe@foicica.com.