Re: [code] [textadept] textadept_7.0_beta.win32/core/gui.lua:186: bad argument #1 to '__index' (this buffer is not the current one)

From: Robert Gieseke <rob.g.att.web.de>
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2013 20:14:25 +0200

Hi Jason,

I don't know what causes this (but I can reproduce this on OS X as
well), but Mitchell might know where to look (when he gets back from
holiday).

In any case I noticed your fix to ta-themes [1] and pulled this in --
this has been a bug I didn't notice because I highlight the active
view[2].

[1]
https://github.com/rgieseke/ta-themes/commit/8b76c99b8c15089af84e327417184bcc8aac0f4f
[2] http://rgieseke.github.io/ta-common/highlight.html