Re: [code] [textadept] textadept_7.0_beta.win32/core/gui.lua:186: bad argument #1 to '__index' (this buffer is not the current one)

From: Jason Schindler <jschind.att.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2013 00:27:13 -0500

Robert,

I was able to determine after playing around with it that the problem
only occurs when you have more than one item in the buffer.

ta-themes: Cool. I would have initiated a pull request for that, but
I figured you wanted it to look that way. :-) Thank you for putting
those themes together. The "dark" that is available out of the box is
a bit bland for my tastes.

-Jason