[code] Tabs and Indentation by file type

From: Michael Richter <ttmrichter.att.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 17:01:48 +0800

OK, I've tinkered with this for a while and can't figure it out.

How do I get Textadept to use tabs/8 for indentation for Makefiles *only*.

More generally, how do I set tabs/spaces/indentation amount by file type.

I've tried putting it into the lexer. I've tried making a subdirectory
under ~/.textadept/modules and putting the stuff in a post_init.lua file
and I never see the indentation/tabs settings change in the actual editor.