Re: [code] [textadept] Textadept used as a "simple advanced viewer"

From: Pascal <patatetom.att.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 16:11:23 +0200

Note that I use TA 6.6 and that this (old) version does'nt have the "
properties.lua" facility.

My idea is to create a "viewer" profile in which TA would start without menu
(--M.menu = require('textadept.menu'))
and open all documents (args or ctrl-o) in read-only mode.

TaV (for textadeptviewer) will be a wrapper to TA called with the "viewer"
profile (--serhome)...

Lacsap