Re: [code] Tabs and Indentation by file type

From: Robert Gieseke <rob.g.att.web.de>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 15:42:52 +0200

Am 8/25/13 7:19 PM, schrieb Mitchell:
>>> Mitchell, maybe the 'LANGUAGE_MODULE_LOADED' should be renamed to
>>> 'LEXER_LOADED' or 'LANGUAGE_DETECTED'?
>>
>> Sorry for all of the confusion. I agree that the current event name is
>> a poor choice. I will change it to something else for the next
>> release, but I'm not sure what exactly yet. The event method is the
>> way to go though for 7.X.
>
> I've renamed the event to 'LEXER_LOADED' in hg. I also reverted Robert's
> referenced changeset because it was a bad idea for me to "auto-create"
> non-existant modules; it's bound to lead to confusion.

Well, I found quite useful actually, but it certainly added "one more
way to do it" -- in any case, I've updated my Markdown, Go and
CoffeeScript modules [1] so people building from master or using the
Nightlies can update!

[1] https://github.com/rgieseke/textadept-go
     https://github.com/rgieseke/ta-markdown
     https://github.com/rgieseke/ta-coffeescript