[code] [textadept] Key mapping in command_entry

From: Chris Emerson <c-ta.att.mail.nosreme.org>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 10:37:59 +0100

Hi,

I'm trying to implement some history in my command_entry mode and wondering
why my handler for 'up', 'down', 'cp', etc. weren't being called.

The problem is that the events are (nearly) raw Curses events KEY_UP,
KEY_DOWN, etc. which weren't in the KEYSYMS table.

I could add the extra curses keys to the KEYSYMS table. At the moment (I guess
by luck), it seems that none of the Curses, Scintilla, or GDK key codes have
overlaps. Should there instead be mappings from curses (and GDK) keys to
Scintilla keys before they get to Lua?

Regards,

Chris