Re: [code] [textadept] Latest Changes in hg

From: Richard Philips <richard.philips.att.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2013 09:57:36 +0200

Hello Michell,

sometimes I wonder if textadept will continue to be compatible with Luajit?
Of course, I can only speak for myself, but I think Luajit is outstanding!

I'm finishing a - Luajit/ffi based - spellingchecker for textadept.

Code will be available within a few weeks: no compilation will be necessary.

Looking forward to the next textadept,
(always something of a Christmas moment :-)

Richard