Re: [code] [textadept] Key mapping in command_entry

From: Chris Emerson <c-ta.att.mail.nosreme.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 00:42:53 +0100

Mitchell,

On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 12:04:01PM -0400, Mitchell wrote:
> That makes a lot of sense and I think you're on to something. It
> would be nice to have all input go through libtermkey so I'm eager
> to see what you come up with :)

My current work-in-progress/proof of concept is in the "async" branch of
https://bitbucket.org/jugglerchris/textadept . (I've added src/cdk to Hg so
I could track my changes.)

It's a bit yucky and I haven't covered all the cases, but CDK is getting
keys through termkey. I've just replace the wgetch() call with a new
ta_wgetch() which in turn calls termkey and (partially) translates to curses
events.

Regards,

Chris