[code] [textadept] Textadept events

From: Richard Philips <richard.philips.att.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 18:02:09 +0200

Hi,

I'm working with textadept events.

I try to connect a Lua function to the DOUBLE_CLICK event.

That works.

But it seems that there are other actions connected to this event (the
word under the caret is highlighted).
I'm unable to delete these actions: with '|disconnect|(/event, id/)' you
need an id to disconnect.

By the way, I am aware how to prevent firing other actions which are
registered after mine, but this is exactly the opposite.

Any advice to tackle this problem (especially with the DOUBLE_CLICK
event on Ubuntu) would be much appreciated.

Thank you,

Richard