Re: [code] [textadept] Textadept events

From: Richard Philips <richard.philips.att.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 18:28:14 +0200

Works perfectly.

Never in my whole live did I encounter such a fast response.

Welcome to Textadept I guess :-)

By the way,

I have now a functioning spell checker for Textadept.

It is based on:

   - luajit (for its ffi capabilities)
   - hunspell

There is no recompiling necessary: just installing the necessary lua
(and ffi) based files and everything works perfectly.
Dictionaries are those already on the system.

The only drawback is that I still have to DOUBLE_CLICK on the words to
get spelling information.
I try to come op with other schemes to use the spell checker.
Also adding new words to the dictionaries can be improved.

If everything is stabilized I write an entry in the wiki.

Cheers,

Richard