[code] [textadept] Bug with hidden lines?

From: Shalabh Chaturvedi <shalabh.chaturvedi.att.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 00:23:35 -0700

Hello,

Textadept is a nifty little editor and I'm surprised it's not more widely
known! I've been using the lua api and discovered some strange behavior.
Here is how you can reproduce it (version 7, beta 3):

1. Create a new buffer.
2. Type this out in the buffer (first line must be blank, second line must
be fold-header, third line must be fold-body, fourth line must be blank -
you don't need any specific lexer, just indentation will do):

def f:
   pass

3. Execute this in the command entry box: 'buffer:hide_lines(1,2)'. This
will hide both text lines.
4. Move cursor to first line (blank line). Type any text.

This makes the third line reappear ('pass' in the example above). Expected
result is that hidden lines stay hidden. Any idea why this happens?

Cheers!
Shalabh