Re: [code] I just can't seem to find the pattern...

From: Michael Richter <ttmrichter.att.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 22:05:03 +0800

On 19 September 2013 20:21, Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com> wrote:

> I misunderstood your use case. I understand that Haskell has line
> comments, and "Edit -> Toggle Block Comment" prefixes the selected line(s)
> with "--" automatically (at least in the 7.x beta series). It sounds like
> this is not the behavior you want, so can you give examples on what you do
> want so I can better understand what you're asking?

Well, in 6.6 (the version I'm using) the "toggle block comment" does
nothing. Precisely nothing. I've tried it for Haskell, for sh scripts,
for Prolog and for awk. Nothing. For C++ it comments out using the line
comment type (for some reason). (There doesn't appear to be just a C
lexer; the C++ one is loaded instead and it comments out blocks with //
which is a bit of a problem in some compilers.)