Re: [code] [textadept] Textadept events

From: Richard Philips <richard.philips.att.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 11:26:04 +0200

Hallo Mitchell,

the current (working) interface is:

- double-click to check the validity of a word
- spell check a selection
- 'walk' from misspelled word to the next

Multiple languages are allowed (I need that for some of my files: they
contain translations.
It would be nice to have some assistance of the parser for that. My
solution is now very much specific)

Bad words are indeed marked with an indicator.

What I still have to do is spell checking while typing.
I think that connecting to `events.INDICATOR_CLICK` could be handy in
that situation.

Thank you for your suggestion,

Richard