[code] [textadept] Build issues on Cygwin

From: Chris Emerson <c-ta.att.mail.nosreme.org>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 22:24:17 +0100

Hi,

FYI I tried to build Textadept on a recent Cygwin install. I think it would
probably be ok if Cygwin were added to the "Linux or BSD" test, except that
curses.h (from ncurses 5.9) defaults to NCURSES_OPAQUE=1, which makes the
WINDOW struct private, breaking the wattrget macro in ScintillaTerm.cxx.

Regards,

Chris