Re: [code] [textadept] Textadept 7.0 beta 4

From: Ryan Pusztai <rpusztai.att.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 16:15:52 -0400

So I missed changing 'gui.' to 'ui.', but the error is not helpful at all
when figuring out what I missed next. I do currently use Common, but I
forked it because I went a different way with the display_name module. You
can check out "beta 2" working Common here:
https://github.com/rjpcomputing/ta-common

This is the hardest update I have had so far. So I think there might be a
root cause to the error I am getting.

--
Regards,
Ryan