Re: [code] [textadept] Migration Help

From: Robert Gieseke <rob.g.att.web.de>
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2013 09:18:51 +0200

Mitchell,

Am 10/1/13 11:21 PM, schrieb Mitchell:
> Robert, feel free to put this on the twitter.

done.

> On Tue, 1 Oct 2013, Mitchell wrote:
>> That said, I want to offer my time to all of you who would like help
>> migrating your scripts and extensions to Textadept 7. Please send me
>> any code or links to your code that is not working as expected []

Thank you for the time you put in Textadept! It continues to amaze me to
see those changes and little documentation tweaks that make Textadept
better. The new ui.dialogs way is really an elegant improvement to
passing command line flags :-)

As for the modules I maintain, I have not updated all of them yet -- so
ping me here or create an issue on GitHub (pull requests also welcome)
if you have problems with any of them.