[code] [textadept] Debugging init.lua issues

From: Chris Emerson <c-ta.att.mail.nosreme.org>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 13:10:44 +0100

Hi,

In case it helps anyone, I debugged issues from updating to beta 4 by
wrapping the following around my init.lua:

-- start of init.lua
local res, msg = xpcall(function()
--[[ rest of init.lua here ]]--
end, function(msg)
    return debug.traceback(msg)
end)
if not res then
    f = io.open("ta_error.txt", "w")
    f:write(msg)
    f:close()
end
-- end of init.lua

And then if there's a problem a Lua traceback gets written to ta_error.txt.

Regards,

Chris