Re: [code] [textadept] Migration Help

From: Ryan Pusztai <rpusztai.att.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 16:24:49 -0400

Hi Robert,

On Wed, Oct 2, 2013 at 3:18 AM, Robert Gieseke <rob.g.att.web.de> wrote:

> [...]
> As for the modules I maintain, I have not updated all of them yet -- so
> ping me here or create an issue on GitHub (pull requests also welcome) if
> you have problems with any of them.

I have fixed most of the Common, go, markdown and coffeescript modules. I
have attached patches for each. I did not include common/display_name.lua
because we diverged and I think it would be hard for you to merge my
changes. You can look at all my changes to Common here [1]

Also I am not having much luck with the common/highlight.lua module. It
works great after I open TA and call reset(), but the initial "workings"
seem to not handle the margin width correct and the color is not correct. I
am using the "dark" theme that ships with TA and it looks like it is using
the default color scheme until I call reset(). Thoughts?

--
Regards,
Ryan