[code] [scintillua] Match patterns between embedded lexer start/end?

From: Claire Lewis <claire_lewis.att.live.com.au>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 12:12:52 +0930

I’m looking for a way to match patterns between the start and end of an embedded lexer; that is where the exact end pattern is dependent on the contents of the start pattern.

Is there some way (perhaps using a capture?) to safely propagate state between them? If so, where/how could I store such state?

Thanks,
Claire.