[code] [textadept] Select paragraph

From: Robert Gieseke <rob.g.att.web.de>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 15:20:43 +0200

Hi,

the editing.select_paragraph function does a

   buffer:para_up()
   buffer:para_down_extend()

When the caret is on the first line of a paragraph this selects the
paragraph before the one I intended to select.
Any ideas how to fix this? I tried adding a

   buffer:line_down()

before `para_up` which seems to work for first and last line of a
paragraph, but this feels a bit hackish.

Thanks,