[code] [textadept] Windows virus warning for curses version

From: Robert Gieseke <rob.g.att.web.de>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 11:43:31 +0200

Hi,

on installing TA on Windows I got a virus warning for the curses
versions. I found these similar issues related to pdcurses.dll:

https://github.com/luke-jr/bfgminer/issues/149
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=78192.msg1207886#msg1207886

Maybe self-compilation could help for Textadept as well?
Can anyone on Windows confirm this?