Re: [code] Textadept 7.0 beta 5

From: Robert Gieseke <rob.g.att.web.de>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 12:58:38 +0200

Hi.

Am 10/21/13 10:35 PM, schrieb Mitchell:
> Textadept 7.0 beta 5 is released from http://foicica.com/textadept
>
> Please see the migration guide[1] for upgrading from Textadept 6 to
> Textadept 7.

As it might help others (and I think it's not in the migration guide
yet), I thought I mention here that you need to remove the
{'any_char', l.any_char},
line from your custom lexers.

> * Changed `ui.set_theme()` API to accept a table of property
> assignments.

That's nice! This reminds me that I wanted to ask whether the
`set_theme` function might be changed to only apply to GTK Textadept,
sometimes I forget to write it as
if not CURSES then ui.set_theme('base16-atelierdune-light') end
and get a broken Curses display.

Alternatively, maybe the doc example in 09_Themes could be changed to
if not CURSES then ui.set_theme('dark') end

> * Use `textadept.editing.INDIC_BRACEMATCH` indicator for brace
> highlighting instead of styles.

How does this work now? I get boxes as highlights now (on OS X).

Thanks!