[code] [textadept] Interactive Lua mode?

From: Dirk GŁnther <std300.att.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 21:48:19 +0200

Hello,

is there something like an interactive Lua mode? That is, I open a new
window, key in a function such as

function myfunc()
   do_something()
end

and I'd like to execute it within TA's context. This is to experiment with
TA's API and such without restarting the editor all the times.

I hope it's clear enough.

Thanks

  Dirk