[code] use of scintillua outside scintilla

From: Cosmin Apreutesei <cosmin.apreutesei.att.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 18:31:51 +0300

Hi again Mitchell,

Thanks for your help so far. I have a few more questions (I will make
separate threads for each).

I want to use the syntax highlighting engine from Lua, not from C. I
see that lexer.lua assumes a clean Lua state (eg. it thinks
package.loaded only contains lexer modules, it uses a _LEXER global,
etc).

Do you have any plans to release lexers.lua for Lua use? Ideally that
means a Lua module that doesn't create or assume global variables or
package.path, used like this:

local lexer = require'lexers.lexer'
lexer.lex(some_html_code, hypertext')