[code] [textadept] Horizontal scroll speed on OS X

From: Dirk GŁnther <std300.att.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 17:32:00 +0200

Hi,

I'd like to increase the scroll speed horizontally on Mac OS X. Is that
possible? Vertical (top to bottom) is fine, but the right to left is so
slow, that drives me slightly crazy :)

Thanks!

  Dirk

(Not replying directly does not mean I don't read the answers... It takes
me some time to experiment/play with TA and I think it really has much
power)