Re: [code] [textadept] Horizontal scroll speed on OS X

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 11:46:29 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Hi Dirk,

On Fri, 25 Oct 2013, Dirk GŁnther wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'd like to increase the scroll speed horizontally on Mac OS X. Is that
> possible? Vertical (top to bottom) is fine, but the right to left is so
> slow, that drives me slightly crazy :)

I don't know how to do this. Textadept's editing component Scintilla is in
charge of scrolling. You might ask the Scintilla list[1] how to change the
horizontal scroll speed for *GTK* (even on Mac OSX, Textadept uses GTK,
not the native OSX widget).

[1]: http://groups.google.com/group/scintilla-interest