[code] [textadept] Textadept Quick Reference Book Pre-orders

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2013 00:28:59 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

This is an announcement that you can now pre-order my upcoming "Textadept
Quick Reference" book due to be published in December of this year (in
time for Christmas). The book will be available in Ebook (PDF) and Print
formats. If you pre-order the print version, you'll have the option to get
it hand-signed by me. (I will follow up with you personally by e-mail.)

http://foicica.com/textadept/MEDIA.html#book

The December 12 date is my upperbound target. I hope to ship earlier in
the month. If you are only interested in the Ebook, you *do not* have to
provide your mailing address -- you can fill it with nonsense if you like.

I know the international shipping is a bit steep, but that's because I
will personally ship all pre-orders from the U.S. If you want to wait to
purchase from an outlet like Amazon UK, you can (I'm just not sure when it
will become available).

After publication, you will be able to order the print version through
Amazon and similar outlets. At that point I will probably stop accepting
payments for and personally shipping print books, leaving that to
retailers.

Let me know if you have any questions.