[code] Textadept 7.0 status bar updates

From: Michael Richter <ttmrichter.att.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2013 22:59:34 +0800

Is there any way to force an update of the status bar? I've got a
keybinding to a function that quickly switches between spaces/2 and tabs/8
and it works flawlessly. The status bar, however, doesn't update until I
do something after typing it. This gives the slightly unnerving illusion
that the macro didn't fire. I can't find anything in the LuaDoc for the ui
module that would let me force an update of the status bar, though.