[code] Interesting lexer challenge

From: Michael Richter <ttmrichter.att.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 15:20:43 +0800

Is there any conceivable way to have the list of available "keywords" (or
"functions" or whatever) in some way be built up dynamically as source code
is read?

As an example of what I mean:

my_function(ParmA, ParmB) = foo, bar.

When this is spotted, I'd like to be able to add "my_function" to the list
of functions. Then later when my_function(A, B) is called, it would be
highlighted as a function (rather than as a "fact", which it could also be).