[code] A humble paste sites module

From: Michael Richter <ttmrichter.att.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 11:56:30 +0800

I've made a first draught of a module for submitting code to paste sites
through Textadept. The current version supports only vpaste.net and
sprunge.us at the moment, but I will be working on extending this in my
Copious Free Timeā„¢. I've attached the module to this email; instructions
are in the comments at the top. (It's really easy.)

I actively solicit feedback (and, of course, code if you're willing!).