Re: [code] [textadept] Tab Support

From: Robert Gieseke <rob.g.att.web.de>
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2013 09:38:13 +0100

Am 11/8/13, 9:30 AM, schrieb Michael Richter:
> I hope tabs aren't a required thing? As in they can be turned off? ;)
>
> That aside, man, props, Mitchell, for being the single most responsive
> developer this side of Fossil I've ever seen!

ui.tabs = false

in your init.lua should get them out of the way.

> On 8 November 2013 12:19, Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com> wrote:
>
>> The latest nightly build[1] of Textadept now supports tabs (GUI version
>> only). Changes are also in hg[2].

Otherwise congrats Mitchell and thanks for including this in Textadept!
I find this surprisingly useful/interesting (my apologies to anyone I
argued against as I often wrote that tabs and buffer/views don't fit
together) and it will definitely make Textadept more easily approachable.