[code] Troubles with buffer properties and intellisense

From: Rena <hyperhacker.att.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 03:54:22 -0500

Since moving to 7.0 I've been having a problem with setting buffer
properties in init.lua.

My init.lua is here: http://pastebin.com/uHivAcQQ
The buiffer properties all seem to work (tab width, edge colour, etc are
set), but when I split my view, they all revert to default (tab width
changes, edge highlighting disappears).

Also, intellisense doesn't seem to work. When I put the caret in a Lua
keyword like tostring and press Ctrl+I, the popup only says "Lexer Lua;
Style function (12)". In 6.x it would give info about the function from the
Lua manual.

--
Sent from my Game Boy.