Re: [code] [textadept] Textadept 7.1

From: Russell Dickenson <russelldickenson.att.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 07:40:22 +1000

Mitchell,

I know feature requests are sometimes mentioned here on the mailing list,
but is there a central list? Personally I love the idea of having tabs
added to Textadept's UI, although I could never give a logical, reasoned
explanation as to why. My point regarding the feature list is: how did you
decide it was to be next on the list of added features?

Congratulations on the release of Textadept 7.1 and thankyou for your
continued support of all those asking questions. I can't think of any other
FLOSS project where one person provides such patient, detailed replies.